Sale Coordinator & Administrator
Customer Success Department
- 1 Position
- Work Experience and Education
- Experience in Sales Support or Sales Assistant or Customer Service Roles. This includes processing and handling customer inquiries, providing general support to the customer and sales department, handling unexpected situations, resolving customer issues, and finding solutions to challenges that may arise.
- Technical Skill
- Computer skills:A sales coordinator and office administrator should be proficient with computer programs and technologies, such as word processing, spreadsheet, and project management software.
- Financial skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator might also have financial skills, such as the ability to manage budgets and process invoices and payments that are related to office activities.
- Sales skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have strong sales skills, such as the ability to identify and pursue sales leads, prepare and present company credentials.
- Negotiation skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have strong negotiation skills and be able to effectively negotiate deals and contracts with suppliers.
- Product knowledge: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have a strong understanding of the products or services offered by the digital marketing agency, as well as knowledge of the industry and competitors.
- Soft Skill
- Strong communication skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should be able to effectively communicate with clients, team members, and other stakeholders. This might include excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Organizational skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively. This might include the ability to create and maintain schedules and calendars, as well as strong time management skills.
- Customer service skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have strong customer service skills and be able to effectively address client inquiries and concerns.
- Problem-solving skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have strong problem-solving skills and be able to identify and address challenges and obstacles in the sales process.
- Relationship-building skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, as well as with team members.
- Time management skills: A sales coordinator and office administrator should be able to manage their time effectively, as they may have a large number of tasks and responsibilities to juggle.
- Flexibility: A sales coordinator and office administrator should be flexible and adaptable, as they may be required to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Team player: A sales coordinator and office administrator should be able to work well as part of a team and be able to collaborate effectively with team members.
- Attention to detail: A sales coordinator and office administrator should have strong attention to detail, as they may be responsible for managing a variety of tasks that require accuracy and precision.
The Sales Coordinator and Office Administrator is responsible for supporting the sales team and managing the office at Cotactic – Digital Marketing Agency. This individual will coordinate sales activities, such as filtering leads, setting up meetings and presentations, preparing proposals and contracts, and following up on leads. They will also manage client relationships, answering client questions and addressing concerns. In addition, the Sales Coordinator and Office Administrator will be responsible for organizing and maintaining sales and marketing materials and assisting with financial tasks such as coordinating with the accounting team.
They will also manage the office, including ordering supplies, scheduling and coordinating meetings, and handling travel arrangements. The Sales Coordinator and Office Administrator will assist with HR tasks such as onboarding new employees and managing benefits, and will also handle administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments and maintaining records.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail. They will be proficient with computer programs and technologies, and will have the ability to work well as part of a team. Experience in sales and marketing, as well as financial management, is a plus
Documentation (Preparing Quotation/Proposal, Preparing, Agreement/Addendum, Preparing Service Order, Creating Weekly and Monthly Lead Reports, Managing CRM)
Internal and External Communication (Calling to qualify leads., Arranging meetings for CS (Sales)., Cold calling new leads to introduce and set up meetings with qualified prospects., Coordinating between departments., Responding to client requirements via chat, email, and phone., Engaging in chat and comments with customers, candidates, and vendors., Preparing up-to-date support materials, such as credentials, report examples, and banner examples, for both internal and external use.)
Office Management (Overseeing day-to-day office operations., Managing office supplies and inventory., Ensuring a clean, organized, and safe office environment., Providing support to customers or employees visiting the office., Negotiating and procuring office supplies and services.)
- โบนัสประจำปี ขึ้นอยู่กับผลประกอบการบริษัท
- ประกันสุขภาพ AIA